Schedule of Events
2023 Summerset Festival
Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
|9:00 am||5:30 pm||Craft, Business & Non-Profit Exhibitors|
We are excited to feature some of the finest local businesses, non-profit and craft businesses in the South Jeffco area. Exhibitor Booth registration is closed.
See all participating craft and business vendors.
|9:00 am||5:00 pm||Kidz Korner Fun Activities|
Fun and adventurous inflatables, face painting, FREE coloring contests with great prizes, and dozens of FREE games – come out and play at Summerset Festival. Tickets for inflatables and face painting are sold on-site.
|9:00 am||6:00 pm||Local Food Trucks|
Local Colorado Food Trucks feature some of the best local food in the area. With a great mix of ethnicities, enjoy great food with great music, great weather and a great festival. All food is purchased individually with the food trucks. We are featuring 1 food truck for breakfast & coffee, plus 6 additional food trucks throughout the day.
View all participating savory food trucks.
|12:00 pm||5:30 pm||Live concerts from local artists: |
Come enjoy a great mix of music for all generations.
12:00 – 1:30. Cosgroove
2:00 – 3:30. Solar
4:00 – 5:30. The Michael Friedman Band
|12:00 am||3:30 pm||Craft Beer Tasting & Garden – pre-order tickets & save $10.|
Beer lovers, come and enjoy the finest in our local Colorado and South Jeffco breweries in a rewarding tasting of the best craft beers. Featuring up to 12 local breweries, for just $35 (pre-order for $25) you can enjoy unlimited tasting during the Craft Beer Tasting. Craft Beer Tasting tickets will be available for pre-order through September 14, 2023. Craft Breweries interested in participating, please pre-register now to receive event details and to connect with our host.
|IMPORTANT: Regarding the Car Show|
There is not a formal car show at Summerset Festival this year. We were unsuccessful in finding a replacement partner to help run the car show. As such we didn’t have the volunteer staff to run the car show on our own this year. Please relay any potential partners for 2024 to Joe Kroog (email@example.com).
**Instead, we are accommodating an informal, ad hoc car show in the Northeast parking lot on the corner of S Pierce St. and W. Bowles Ave. A number of car owners and enthusiasts have expressed interest in hosting their own car show. If you are interested in participating, please follow these IMPORTANT instructions.
– You must arrive between 6:30am AND 8:30am to take part in reserved parking. After 9:00am, this entrance will be open to the public for public parking.
– Enter the park from S. Pierce St and take your immediate right. There will be a gated entrance manned with gate security.
– This area is also dedicated parking for exhibitors and volunteer staff. However, we will have this area marked accordingly.
- From the south: take C-470 to Wadsworth Blvd. exit. Follow Wadsworth north for approximately 4 miles. Turn right (east) on Bowles Avenue. Go 1/2 mile and Clement Park will be on the right.
- From the west: take C-470 to Bowles exit. Go east on Bowles Avenue for 3 miles. Clement Park is on the right.
- From the north: take Wadsworth Blvd. south to Bowles Avenue. Turn left (east) on Bowles Avenue. Go 1/2 mile and Clement Park will be on the right.
- From the east: take Sante Fe Drive to Bowles Avenue. Go west on Bowles Avenue for 3 miles. Clement Park will be on the left.
Event Parking: Parking is available within Clement Park. Parking on grass or in areas that are posted No Parking is strictly prohibited and will be enforced. Parking is also available at nearby Columbine High School on Pierce Street. Please be respectful of nearby merchant businesses and DO NOT park in the Chanson Plaza and Bowles Village Center shopping areas.