Summerset Festival 2022 Event Protocols for COVID Pandemic
**Currently, there are no social restrictions related to the COVID Pandemic.**
However, the health and safety of our community, attendees, guests, exhibitors, vendors, entertainers and other participants is our top priority as we host our community fundraiser event. Any protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the State of Colorado, Jefferson County and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment should be complied with by all participants and attendees. These health and safety protocols may be modified from time to time and to ensure compliance please refer to these sources for the latest protocols.
Please respect yourself and all others at the event and help keep each other safe and healthy.
- The Foothills Foundation and Summerset Festival volunteers continue to follow the protocols as set forth by the entities mentioned above. Currently masks are not required. Masks are strongly encouraged for individuals who have not been vaccinated or have compromised immunities that may put them at extra risk.
- Masks are optional but encouraged for vendors, volunteers and food service providers.
- We do not confirm vaccination status and therefore request that all participants respect those around you and adhere to these and the latest protocols set forth by the organizations above. This mask protocol is subject to change without notice.
If You’re Sick, Stay Home
- If you or any member of your household or party is feeling sick or showing symptoms associated with COVID-19, please stay home. Do NOT attend our event.
- If you believe you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please get tested right away and seek respective medical care. Stay home, do NOT attend our event.
Food Trucks, Food and Beverage Services
- Food and beverage providers, including food exhibitors providing samples, must maintain the highest standards of compliance with health and safety protocols. Masks are required for food and beverage service providers. We recommend use of appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and to make available to guests hand sanitizers.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase at the event. The Foothills Foundation water & beer tent, the Kidz Korner ticket sales, Craft Beer Tasting ticket sales, and Food Trucks may accept cash but may prefer digital payment if possible.
Assumption of Risk
- Please follow current health and safety protocols as provided by the entities identified above and any posted instructions while attending our event.
- Even though our event is entirely outdoors, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death, especially with senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions.
- BY ATTENDING OR PARTICIPATING IN OUR EVENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO (1) ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND ALL STRAINS, MUTATIONS AND VARIATIONS THEREOF, WHETHER KNOWN NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, BY VIRTUE OF YOUR PRESENCE AT OUR EVENT AND (2) ADHERE TO THE MOST CURRENT HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS AS PROVIDED BY THE CDC, STATE OF COLORADO, COLORADO DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT AND JEFFERSON COUNTY. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT BY JEFFERSON COUNTY OFFICIALS. THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.